Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4,380 meters (14,366ft) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400 meters (17,715ft) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is made on the same route.
Day 01: Arive Kathamndu. Pickup and transfer to Hotel. In Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to - Khudi (790m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Bahun Danda (1260m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Chamje (1410m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1860m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2620m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3060m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Rest in Pisang - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Base camp - Tented camp
Day 10: High camp - Tented camp
Day 11: Summit (6091m) - Pisang Base camp - tented camp
Day 12: Manang (3440M). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Leder (4230m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Thorang Phedi (4450m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Over the Pass (5416m) & to Muktinath (3760m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Jomsom (2750m) . Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Jomsom Pokhara. Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu
2 person US$ 2325 per person
3-5 person US$ 2150 per person
6-9 person US$ 1975 per person
10-15 pax US$ 1840 per person
SGL supp: US$ 60
01. Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu
02. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 2 star hotel on BB
03. Private transportation to trek start/end point from your hotel
04. Climbing permits, Annapurna conservation area entrance permit, and TIMS permit
05. Meals, accommodation in lodge, tented camp during climbing
06. Service of climbing guide and Sherpa assistants for the bigger group size 6+ pax
07. Porters to carry memkber baggage - 15 kgs per member allowed
08. Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
09. Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
10. Climbing gears like Ice axe, ropes Crampons, Harness, Screw gate ,Descended abseil device
Cost does not include:
01. Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
02. Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box
03. Alcholic beverage, laundry and tips
|Start Date||End date|
|Departure dates||as per your choice dates||book now|
find your trip
- Price : USD 1840
- Destinations : Manang - Pisang peak (6901m)
- Max Elevation : 6091 m.
- Weather : March, April, May, Oct, Nov
- Trip Duration : 18 days
- Trip Grade : Difficult
- Short adventures Holidays in Nepal
- Overland journey from Kathmadu
- Helicopter tours in Nepal
- Nepal Cultural Tours Packages
- Tibet Cultural Tours Packages
- Bhutan Cultural Tours Packages
- Tours in India