It is incredible experiences to trek in Bhutan. Trekkers are the fortunate people to be in Bhutan since they are the one who will have opportunity to see the beautiful Kingdom of Bhutan at its most magnificent verdant forest which cloak the hills above its peaceful valleys. The trails are clean, unspoiled, and the wilderness still pristine in its beauty. In many aspects trekking experience in Bhutan is different than in Nepal. All treks in Bhutan are packaged trek with guides and mules or yaks. It is closely monitored by Tourism authority of Bhutan.
This is a short four day trek in Punakha valley. Average altitude is around 1500 to 2000 meter. You have opportunity to visit villages and experience country life very closely. This trip gives an introduction to mountain trek in Bhutan. Two full day sightseeing of Thimphu and Paro provides ample time to learn about Bhutanese culture and lifestyle.
Day 01: Arrive Paro (2134 meter), Drive to Thimphu (55km). Stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Thimphu (2286m).
Visit National library, handicraft emporium, memorial chorten of His Late Majesty, King Jigme Dojji Wangchuk and short drive to Dechenchholing to see gold and silver smith work. In the evening drive to Khuruthang in Punakha (1350m). On the way cross 3090 meterDochu La (pass). Stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Trek –Punakha to Limukha.Transfer to Punakha-Dzong.
Walk gradually up through pine forest. You may stop by the village on the way to the camp at Limukha.
Day 04: Trek- Limukha to Chungsakha.
On this day you walk through rhododendron and Oak Forest. Visit Drukpa Kuenly Lhakhang en-route to the camp at Chungsakha.
Day 05: Trek-Chungsakha to Samtengang.
Walk through the village of Sha in Wangdi district. Camp near a lake at Samtengang.
Day 06: Trek-Samtengang to road head and drive to Paro.
Descend to the road. Drive through Wangdi to Punakha. After lunch at the hotel continue the drive to Paro. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: In Paro.
Full day sightseeing tour of Drukgyal Dzong, national museum and typical farm house in Bhutan. Overnight in Paro.
Day 08: Transfer to airport, fly onward journey.
1 person US$ 2205
2 person US$ 1935 per person
3+ person US$ 1665 per person
SGL supplement: US$ 280
Departures: As per your choice dates.
01 All meals, hotel accommodation, camping gears, tents and food supply
02. Cooking and eating utensils, service of guide, cook, Kitchen and assistants,
03. Yak or Mule to carry personal baggage (each 15 kgs), food and camping equipments,
04. accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. Airport transfers in Bhutan
06. All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
07. Royalty and taxes to government
08. Fees to temples & monuments
09. Bhutan Visa and entrance fees
Cost does not include:
01. Airport departure tax if applicable
02. Expenses of personal nature, laundry, bar bills
03. Airfare: Kathmanu to Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$ 450 per person) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices
|Start Date||End date|
|Departure dates||as per your choice dates||book now|
find your trip
- Price : USD 1665
- Max Elevation : 2286 m.
- Weather : Spring (April to May) is best time to visit
- Trip Duration : 8 days
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Short adventures Holidays in Nepal
- Overland journey from Kathmadu
- Helicopter tours in Nepal
- Nepal Cultural Tours Packages
- Tibet Cultural Tours Packages
- Bhutan Cultural Tours Packages
- Tours in India