Day 01: Tour starts from Bagdogra.Pick up from their hotels at 10 am. Drive to Lachen (120km). On the way stop for sightseeing spots like Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungtsok, Naga Waterfall, and the Confluence of Lachen Chu & Lachung Chu at Chungthang. Lunch will be served at Namok a Wayside Inn. The whole journey takes about 6-7 hours. By evening you will reach Lachen & your trip for the first day ends.
Day 02: After breakfast leave for Thangu & Chopta Valley. Thangu valley occupies a very broad valley at the function of the Thangu Chu, Chopta chu & Lassur Chu. It is situated at an altitude of 14000ft. Both the valley erupts riots of colours in the month of June & July. In the month of Dec/Jan you can play in the snow or even walk across the meandering frozen Chopta rivers. Leave Chopta valley and move to Lachen for lunch. After lunch move to Lachung seeing some beautiful waterfalls like Twin Waterfalls & Bhim Nala Waterfalls. After reaching Lachung check in at our resort (SNOWLION MOUNTAIN RESORT) one of the best resort in the North Sikkim. Night halt in Lachung.
Day 03: After breakfast leave for Yumthang (The Ultimate Paradise). Lush green valleys & high peaked mountains all around you. In April/May/June the valley is struck by the riot of colours with Rhododendron, Alpine & Primula flowers. Yumthang is renowned for its Hot Spring which is rich in sulphur. In Nov/Dec/Jan you can enjoy the scenic & panoramic views of the valleys & surrounding mountain ranges with snow-capped peaks. Leave Yumthang and move to Lachung for lunch at 2 pm. After lunch visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry & Waterfall. Night halt at Lachung
Day 04: The breakfast will be served as usual. After breakfast leave for Gangtok. On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik. Lunch will be served at same hotel at Namok. After lunch visit Phodong Monastery on the way to Gangtok Reach Gangtok.
Plesae inbox us for tour cost request:
1.Hotel accommodation with all meals
2. Sightseeing tour according to the programme.
4. Necessary travel permit
5. service of English speaking guide/excourt
Cost does not include:
1. Visa fees, personal clothing and equipments,
2. sleeping bags, single supplement, International airfare
3. excess baggage, personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box,
4. bottled beverages, laundry, tips
|Start Date||End date|
|Departures||as per your choice dates||book now|
find your trip
- Price : USD 500
- Destinations : Chopta / Yumthang
- Max Elevation : 3500
- Weather : Spring (April to May) is best time to climb
- Trip Duration : 4 days
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Trekking in Nepal
- Short adventures Holidays in Nepal
- Overland journey from Kathmadu
- Helicopter tours in Nepal
- Nepal Cultural Tours Packages
- Tibet Cultural Tours Packages
- Bhutan Cultural Tours Packages
- Tours in India