These are some of best things that you can decide to do when you visit Nepal alone or with your loved one and families.
1. Take a Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu visiting Kathmandu Durbar Squarek, Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square: There are numerous places of religious, cultural and historical importance in Kathmandu Valley. These places also include World Heritage sites too. The Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur dates back to the Malla dynasty from the 12th to the 18th century. The Durbar Squares are scattered by Buddhist and Hindu styled temples.
2. Take a Sightseeing tour in Pokhara: Pokhara is one of the go-to destination for your holiday. The Kathmandu-Pokhara tour has been one of the best selling tour packages among travelers. Also, it is a starting point of great Annapurna Base camp and short trek to Poonhill. Now many great resorts and hotels have been built to catter all kinds of tourist.
3. Visit Nepal with your Kids: We have kids-friendly Nepal tour with your children covers Kathmandu and Pokhara valley and short hike to Poohill. A tour of Bhaktapur city and sunrise view from Sarangkot in Pokhara are an added attraction in this tour.
4. Take a tour of religious sight like Holy Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath Stupa: Nepal as a religious travel destination, it has Pashupatinath temple, considered among Hindu devotees, the holiest place on earth. Buddhist devotees worship Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath Stupas. Visit all of these sites in our Day tour of Kathmandu.
5. Trek to Everest Base Camp - a must do trek in your lifetime: The highest point on earth with big peaks just looking infront of you. The stone-walled fields and houses of ancient villages steeped in history and tradition, golden-roofed monasteries set amid stunning mountain scenery, the Yak and wild animals and of course to see the Sherpas and of course Everest Base camp and Kalapattar peak - you get on 13 days trek.
6. Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp: You don't have time to trek 2 weeks by foot or you want to avoid ardous walking on the hill of Nepal but want to be in Base camp with comfort, this is the ideal trip. We may help you also to join you with other traveller to minimise the cost, you need to consider that this possiblity is likey during peak time of October and November or in April and May only. You will be viewing the world’s tallest mountain first-hand
7. Go on a trek to Annapurna Base Camp: This is considered as one of the highly sought after trekking destination in the whole world. The number of trekkers in the Annapurna Base Camp easily surpasses those of any of trekking destination. The routes available in the Annapurna Base Camp also varies from easy trek like the short 4-day Poon Hill trek to the highly demanding 8 days to Annapurna Base camp or 15 days to Annapurna Circuit Trek.
8. Safari in Chitwan National Park: You can comine your trip to Chitwan Napal park with Pokhara or Lumbini visit with short trek to Poon Hill and Ghandruk. We can give you tentative itinerary with your schedule.
9. Everest flight: The mountain flight to Everest takes you closest to the Everest. The total duration of the Mountain flight is a maximum of one hour.
10. Bungee Jumping: Available in two places, At Tatopani, you will dive to the gushing waters of Bhotekoshi in Tatopani from a bridge. Whereas, in Pokhara you will be doing the dive from a man-made steel structure.
Note: these are some of the recommended activities that you must try when you are in Nepal. If you want quick assistant in real time, contact us
Kailash Himalaya Trek Pvt. Ltd.
Tours & Adventure Travel in the Himalayas PO Box:4781,Bag Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977-1-4241249,4240980, Fax: +977-1-4246571 Mobile or viber : +977-9851002789, www.kailashhimalaya.com emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, skype: rameshhughes
find your trip
- Short adventures Holidays in Nepal
- Overland journey from Kathmadu
- Helicopter tours in Nepal
- Nepal Cultural Tours Packages
- Tibet Cultural Tours Packages
- Bhutan Cultural Tours Packages
- Tours in India